- A passionate engineer who is super picky about what he writes and what he delivers
- A self starter and fast learner who can adapt to the latest industry trends and technologies
- A committed team player who takes his/her responsibilities seriously and delivers on time
- Expert level knowledge, experience and comfort working with Java
- Very strong OOP concepts and practices
- Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle
- Working knowledge and experience with design patterns and software architecture
- Excellent at analyzing, fine tune performance, troubleshooting and bug fixing
- Comfort with documenting code and preparing architecture documentation (like Javadocs or UML)
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication, and working on a team spread across the globe
- Capable of quickly learning new mobile platforms, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Respect for user experience, design, and application performance
- Must be able to communicate with the team in English language verbally and in writing. Rusty spoken English will do as long as you can improve over time. Written English skill is a MUST.
Nice to Have
- Expert level of Android and published apps a big plus
- Experience building Android apps that interact with remote data via REST-ful APIs
- Experience with having published and supported at least one Android app even if it is your own
- Experience with implementing designs to support a variety of screen sizes and orientations
- Experience with cross-platform mobile development and addressing device fragmentation issues
- Familiarity with unit-testing code for robustness, edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Familiarity with version control systems (we love perforce but use git or svn on project basis)
- Familiarity with software process and methodologies specially Agile/SCRUM.
How to Apply?
We are always interested in talent — we hand pick our engineers, if you think you
are worthy and ready for the challenge — send your resume to
Check out more Jobs at Sileria!
NO SOLICITING – Recruiters and car dealers not welcome.