- This position will suit a Senior Developer who is comfortable working in an agile and fast paced environment and is passionate about online and digital.
- A self starter and fast learner who can adapt to the latest industry trends and technologies
- A committed team player who takes his/her responsibilities seriously and delivers on time
- Support existing iOS project code
- Developing new features
- Support internal/external 3rd party modules and frameworks
- Investigating project-related external issues
- Communicating with distributed teams
- 3+ years of experience as IOS developer
- Experience with Adaptive User Interfaces
- General development tools knowledge: SVN, Git, Xcode
- Specific tools knowledge as a big bonus: Xamarin, ikvm, PlayN
- Network technologies and tools general knowledge
- Intermediate and higher level of written and verbal English
- Team player
Nice to Have
- Readiness to learn new tools, platforms, technologies
- Readiness to take participation in R&D pioneering
- Flexibility in working conditions, work tasks and projects
Why should you join Sileria?
To the successful candidate we offer an exciting, challenging career with Sileria Inc. Along with a competitive salary, we promote career development and invest in our people.
How to Apply?
We are always interested in talent — we hand pick our engineers, if you think you
are worthy and ready for the challenge — send your resume to
Check out more Jobs at Sileria!
NO SOLICITING – Recruiters and car dealers not welcome.