The ITPC will manage development of software products from the planning stage to delivery to the customer. Specifically, the duties will include:
- Define objectives, requirements, and assumptions necessary to structure the project.
- Develop plan for project, including technologies, budget, staffing, and timeline.
- Analyze and plan for most efficient and cost-effective execution with on-time, in-scope and in-budget product delivery.
- Assist higher technical management in building and structuring onsite/offsite development teams.
- Coordinate development team activities through regular conferencing.
- Monitor performance of teams, providing feedback and ensuring code quality and best practices.
- Monitor milestones and make changes to project as necessary.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards throughout the full SDLC.
- Coordinate with client on technical and administrative matters to ensure deliverables meet client specifications.
- Submit project strategy, status, risk assessment and technical reports to higher management.
- Represent the company at technical conferences and seminars in the Persian Gulf region to determine future customer needs.
- Assist internet marketing efforts on search engines and social media, with a primary focus on customers in the Gulf region.
- 5-10% domestic and international (primarily Persian Gulf) travel to meet with clients required.
- The ITPC will supervise 3-5 subordinates.
2 years experience as technical project manager for software development over various projects and covering the full software development life cycle, leading both onsite and offsite teams, including:
- 2 years experience technical coordination and business dealing with clients in Persian Gulf countries
- 2 years experience in one or more Object Oriented programming languages like Java, C++, C#, Python or Swift
- 1 year experience in server side technologies like REST-ful APIs, .NET Framework, PHP, etc.
- 1 year experience in any of relational databases like MySQL, MsSQL, Oracle SQL, etc.
- 1 year experience source control systems like Perforce, Helix, GIT, SVN, etc.
- 1 year experience in server side platforms like Tomcat, IIS, JBoss, Glassfish, etc.
- 1 year experience in one or both of the Mobile platforms, i.e. Android and/or iOS
How to Apply?
We are always interested in talent — we hand pick our engineers, if you think you
are worthy and ready for the challenge — send your resume to
Check out more Jobs at Sileria!
NO SOLICITING – Recruiters and car dealers not welcome.