- Los Angeles
- Remote Work
- 3 Month Contract
- Start Immediately
Social Media Specialist / Intern
This is an EXCITING opportunity for the right person to establish all @Sileria social channels with eye-catching, highly engaging, influential posts. This candidate must have proven track record of social media marketing and strategy.
- Create, curate, and manage all social media channels including, but not limited to Twitter, LinkedIn & YouTube.
- Develop social strategies to populate and build social presence and followers.
- Keep up-to-date with latest news in the industry and post on our channels.
- Engage with our social media followers and respond to inquiries on daily basis.
- Research and pitch technology ideas for Tweets, Blogs & Vlogs.
- Edit blog posts and other marketing or product content for grammar, voice, and structure.
- Ensure content complies with SEO best practices
- 1 to 2 years of experience in social media networking including, but not limited to Twitter, LinkedIn & YouTube.
- Digital market research, online campaign management, digital promotions, lead generation.
- Basic WordPress Blogging experience.
- Basic SEO knowledge.
- Basic HTML5 & CSS3 knowledge.
- Creative marketing skill set a plus.
Nice to Have
- Quick learner, motivated to explore new techniques and technologies.
- Smart worker that believe in work creatively.
- Team player with professional attitude and punctuality.
- Results-oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating mindset.
- Good English is a MUST.
Why should you join Sileria?
To the successful candidate we offer an exciting, challenging career with Sileria Inc. Along with a competitive salary, we promote career development and invest in our people.
How to Apply?
We are always interested in talent — we hand pick our engineers, if you think you
are worthy and ready for the challenge — send your resume to
Check out more Jobs at Sileria!
NO SOLICITING – Recruiters and car dealers not welcome.