- You are a decisive leader with thorough understanding of the software development life cycle and passion for the emerging technologies.
- You must have deep experience in a consulting or client-facing role specially in the Arabian Gulf market to promote optimal business growth in that region.
- You must have enough technical knowledge of Web and Mobile platforms to be able to communicate and convince our clients of our expertise.
- You are a creative and passionate individual and your work means more than just a job to you.
- You are a collaborative team-player who is capable of mentoring several local and offshore teams.
- You are a committed self-motivated responsible individual capable of managing multiple priorities and delivers on time.
- You are able to roll your sleeves and get your hands dirty when need to code yourself.
As a leader within our technology department your responsibilities include overall management of local and offshore software teams (including Web, Mobile, and QA teams). Depending on the project, you may need to take a hands-on roll in the SDLC. Therefore, the ideal candidate must possess both strong project management and technical skills. You’ll also be managing all our search engine optimization and analytics strategies.
- 7+ years hands-on experience in full SDLC working for several companies and projects
- 5+ years of experience managing and leading local and offshore teams
- 3+ years experience in technical coordination and business dealing with clients in the Gulf countries
- 1+ years experience with Google SEO including Google Analytics and Adwords
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or combination of relevant education and experience
- Very strong knowledge of OOP concepts, best practices & emerging technologies
- Solid development skills on both front-end and back-end with strong database expertise
- Development expertise in various Web and Mobile platforms and technologies
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication, and working on a team spread across the globe
- Capable of quickly learning new mobile platforms, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Must be able to communicate with the team/clients in English language verbally and in writing
- Experience in one or more OO programming languages like: Java, C++, C#, Python or Swift
- Experience in one or both of the Mobile platforms i.e. Android and/or iOS. Published app a big plus
- Experience in server side technologies like REST-ful APIs, .NET Framework, PHP etc
- Experience in server side platforms like Tomcat, IIS, JBoss, Glassfish etc
- Working knowledge of source control systems like Perforce, Helix, GIT, SVN etc
Nice to Have
- Understanding of responsive design, social platform APIs, interface development and visual design
- Knowledge of Software Architecture, Design Patterns, UML & technical documentation writing
- Familiarity with software process and methodologies specially Agile/SCRUM
- Android Studio, IntelliJ IDEA, WebStorm, Xcode, Visual Studio, and Debian based Linux OS
Why should you join Sileria?
To the successful candidate we offer an exciting, challenging career with Sileria Inc. Along with a competitive salary, we promote career development and invest in our people.
How to Apply?
We are always interested in talent — we hand pick our engineers, if you think you
are worthy and ready for the challenge — send your resume to
Check out more Jobs at Sileria!
NO SOLICITING – Recruiters and car dealers not welcome.